28/10/13 - Astute Product Announcement - ARUIL
29/07/13 - 6 ways to make a Google friendly online site
01/07/13 - 8 steps to social media for your business
04/06/13 - The value of social media to my business
17/05/13 - Teleworking supporting technologies
28/04/13 - Almost half of NZ SMB staff are teleworking
29/03/13 - 7 reasons why the cloud is popular
28/02/13 - Why the cloud improves business cash flow
News, updates, business and technology articles presented in this section are in accordance with Astute's disclosure and disclaimer policies.
6 ways to make a Google friendly online site
To access this ever-growing customer market, business owners must ensure information about their products and services can be located online using search tools such as Google.
I.e. ensure their online business information is "Google friendly".
At Astute we have assembled six tips and tricks help make your online content Google friendly (i.e. get your online business presence into the top Google search results). In no particular order:
- Increase your online site search engine relevance by regularly publishing information that is interesting and relevant to your customers. The content should answer questions such as "Why would somebody come to your web or social media site? Why would they spend time there? Why would they recommend it to their friends? Why would they book mark it or return to it at a later date?".
- Do not focus on creating keywords. Google is changing the way its search engine ranking works to reduce the need for keywords to rank online businesses.
- The presentation and delivery of your online business information must be fast and easy to access. Google uses speed and ease of access in its search engine ranking.
- Make sure your online information is localised; your physical location (street, suburb, city etc) presented with your online content is used with actual location details gathered from mobile devices (smart phones etc) by Google when performing searches.
- Monitor the online comments and feedback about your business; there is an increasing trend by Google to include the information posted online with its search results.
- Ensure that your content can be viewed by all online devices to ensure critical and important information is not "off-screen" from the customer.
Astute has experience creating and delivering Google friendly online information for businesses. To make you online business presence Google friendly please contact Astute for a free and no-obligation quotation.
Astute will disclose whether there is a business or financial relationship with products or vendors mentioned in the published news items and articles.
The information published on this site is provided for informational purposes only, no content included in the information is intended for trading or investing purposes. Astute Technology Solutions shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
Please also refer to our web site terms and conditions.
All news and information provided is accurate at time of publishing.